Colleges and universities welcome many gender non-conforming students, providing a wonderful opportunity to celebrate diversity and uniqueness, empower young people to transcend stereotypes, and encourage everyone to be themselves.
Guidelines and outcomes related to gender care are changing rapidly. Is your institution prepared to address these current and future challenges, and maintain evidence-based and supportive services for everyone?
- You May Ask Yourself, How Did We Get Here? — Stella O’Malley, psychotherapist & author
- Under the Trans Umbrella — Aaron Kimberley, Transgender Mental Health RN
- The College Student’s Developing Brain — Julia Mason, MD
- The Biology of Cross-Sex Hormones — Paul Hruz MD PhD, Professor of Pediatric Endocrinology
- Federal Guidelines, Regulatory Compliance & Litigation Risks — Ernest Trakas, Attorney
- The Detransitioner Experience — Special Presenter